Opened in 1934, the Brangwyn Hall is one of the finest concert venues in the UK. The imposing building is clad in Portland stone and forms part of the Swansea Guildhall complex. The hall is named after the artist Frank Brangwyn, whose famous panels, originally intended for the House of Lords, but rejected for being deemed too risqué, are displayed there.
Parking is available on North Road, and in the St Helen’s Foreshore and The Baths car parks.
There is a dedicated accessible entrance available for wheelchair users situated near the main entrance steps on South Road.