Opened in 1897, Swansea’s Grand Theatre boasts an auditorium that is a Victorian tour de force of opulent theatre decoration. The venue was designed by William Hope and opened by the operatic diva, Adelina Patti.
- There is an open-air car park in Singleton Street at the front of the theatre.
- The Quadrant multi-storey car park is also available for use by theatre patrons, with the first hour free when your ticket is validated by the venue
- There is level access the stalls and Footlight Bar with five positions available for wheelchair users. A lift is available to all other floors.
- The Sennheiser Infrared system is available for the hearing impaired.
- Assistance Dogs are also welcome.
Venue Website: www.swansea.gov.uk/swanseagrandtheatre